Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Blues & The Abstract Truth

New Blog Alert!

Coming soon to an Internet web-address near you (specifically: www.VeritasBlues.blogspot.com)-- Watch for Blues & The Abstract Truth, a place for journalistic and not-so journalistic ramblings about the Blues, Jazz, R&B, and great music of all kinds (and whatever else I dad-gum please).

Initially, this will be a place to post re-prints of my column from the now-defunct Blues portal GotTheBlues.com, but I'm sure we'll eventually venture into all kinds of musical, and perhaps not-so-musical topics.

It seems like someone beat me to the URL of my choice, so I guess it pays to know one or two words in Latin (Et Tu, Brute?).

Check back soon; it's a work-in-progress...

1 comment:

GJ said...

Gee, I dunno, "Lowendfreak," but perhaps I will investigate and report on the state of local/regional music awards in a future post... Some of these shows _do_ help the scene, in my opinion, but just as often they are self-serving vanity back-slaps as well.

Anybody else have anything to share on say, oh, the Buffalo/WNY Area Music Awards?

GJ